Out of Yellow pine, Idaho
Idaho Guided Fly fishing trips We offer Guided Fly fishing trips along with Idaho Horseback vacations out of Yellow Pine Idaho! Yellow Pine has something to offer the whole family and all outdoor enthusiasts! There are Several campgrounds right around town, we also have lodging options available in Yellow Pine along with Dining options and the Yellow Pine General Store that offers Fuel and Lodging. There are several trails and roads to explore for Hiking, ATV’ing, Dirt biking or Mountain Biking enthusiasts!
We also have Neighboring Lodges / Resorts that are only 35 miles away North Shore Lodge and Warm Lake Lodge, there are remote Idaho Hot Springs along Drive too!
We offer a wide variety of Backcountry Adventures for the whole family from Guided fly Fishing Trips right out of Yellow Pine Idaho to Idaho Horseback Camping Vacations to high mountain lakes in Idaho’s Beautiful backcountry, Bring your Fishing Poles, Float Tubes, & Hammocks on these trips!
- – Our Idaho Fishing Trips & Idaho Horseback Vacations
- – DIY This is for the avid fisherman and Camper that wants to enjoy Idaho’s Beautiful backcountry all to themselves! We have several locations to choose from in our licensed operating area. There are several lakes we can pack you into
where you can set up camp and bring your fishing poles, float tubes, and Hammock and enjoy your days relaxing and fishing! Or for the avid hiker we can pack you in to Buck Horn lakes as it has neighboring lakes close by so you can hike, site see, and fish different lakes each day.
DIY’s Include :
Clients bring their own camping gear, Fishing gear & Groceries
Pack In and Out on Dates Scheduled – 3 Night minimum Stay – 2 Person Minimum
Clients can Ride horses or Hike to their destination
We supply a Garmin InReach communication Device if your group Doesn’t already have one – We do Dailey check ins with clients to make sure everyone is happy.
Clients are responsible for setting up and taking their camp down for the packer
$850.00 Per Person ( Group of 2 )
Groups of 3 or more 600.00 Per Person
- – Fully Catered Camping / Fishing Trip
- We set up and furnish camp along with a chef that handles the groceries & cooking. Our experienced Fly Fishing guide is in camp to assist with your fishing needs along with our wrangler incase you choose to go to other destinations for scenic trail rides or fish other lakes ( Area depending )
Fully Catered Includes :
Clients Bring their Bed rolls, Fishing gear, Float tubes, and personal items
Pack In and Out / Clients can Ride horses or Hike to destination
All meals, camp gear and prep / dismantle are provided
Fishing Guide, Cook, wrangler, and Stock
2 Person Minimum
$500 Per Person Per Day ( Group of 2 )
Groups of 3 or More 360.00 Per Person Per Day
- – Over Night catered camping / fishing Trip. This trip is done along the South Fork of the Salmon River where our wall tent camp is set up 9 miles down river. The first three miles is along an old forest service road before it turns into a trail along the river.
On this trip clients can choose to walk or ride as the terrain is flat and fairly level all the way to camp with several good fishing Holes along the way. This trail may scare some people while riding as some spots are steep and narrow along the river.
We only offer these trips Monday thru Thursday for safety of our clients and stock as there is increased activity on the trail during weekends.
On this trip we meet at the trail head at a scheduled time, all you need to bring is your bedroll, fishing gear and a overnight bag, we load your supplies on our pack stock and the packer heads into camp while your fishing guide and cook come along with you, if you choose to hike and fish your way to camp the fishing guide stays with you and the cook takes your horses and heads to camp. When you get to camp you will have your own spacious tent with cots and foams, there is also a large cook tent and out house facilities. Once you are in camp the river is right there and has great fishing and swimming holes right outside of camp. In the evening you can enjoy a steak Dinner. In the morning after breakfast you can Ride / Hike and Fish your way back to the trail head.
- Overnight Trip Includes
- Fishing Guide, Cook and Wrangler / Packer
Pack stock / Riding Stock if Clients wish to Ride
Comfortable camping facilities
Sack Lunch for trip In and Out
2 Person Minimum
$850.00 Per Person ( Group of 2 )
Groups of 3 or more $600.00 Per Person
- – Fly Fishing Trips out of Yellow Pine Idaho
- On these trips our Fly fishing guide will take you to prime fishing holes along the East Fork of the South Fork of the Salmon River or up Johnson Creek in one of our company trucks. Or for the avid hiker you can hike up to 6 miles down the South Fork Trail. These trips are walk wade fly fishing along the road or Trail where there are many prime fishing holes to hit!
There’s plenty to do for the whole family in Yellow Pine, Idaho. The yellow Pine Tavern offers great food and drinks, there is also lodging options available in town or if you feel like camping there are several campgrounds around town, the Ice hole campground also has a great swimming hole, there are also several places for Atvs and mountain biking around town, and we offer scenic Trail rides out of Yellow
Fly Fishing DAY Trips Out of Yellow Pine, Idaho
Package 1: Half Day Road Side Walk wade Guided Fly Fishing Trip – 5 Hours Evening OR Morning – Price $250.00
Package 2: Full Day Road Side Walk wade Guided Fly Fishing Trip – 8 Hours – During Mid Day take a break and enjoy other activities or lunch at one of our local Taverns – Price 500.00 – Cabin Rental Available additional $85.00
Package 3: Full Day Horseback /Hiking Walk wade Guided Fly Fishing Trip / Ride horseback the first 3 miles & Hike down up to 6 miles on the South Fork Trail 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. – Sack Lunch Included – Price 600.00 – Cabin Rental Available additional 85.00
Package 4: Off Road Walk wade Fly Fishing Trip with Mid Day 2 Hour Trail Ride 7 A.M. to 11 A.M. Fly Fishing / Lunch Break / 1 P.M. to 3 P.M. Trail Ride / 4 P.M. to 7 P.M. Fly Fishing – Price 600.00 – Cabin Rental Available additional 85.00
Note Prices do Not include 6% Idaho sales Tax and 3% Federal Use Tax along with Tips to Guide, Cook, Or wrangler / Packer
Note Clients are responsible for purchasing Their Idaho Fishing Licenses Prior to the Trip